To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Jansen and Pee Wee. Pee Wee is Mawmaw and Pawpaws dog and everytime we are at their house Jansen loves to play with Pee Wee and walk him around on his leash and Pee Wee loves his attention !
This year we went to Nashville to Jack's parents for Thanksgiving. My parents came to Conway to be with Rita and Daniel and his family but that was ok since we get to see them often. We had Thanksgiving dinner the night of Thanksgiving to give all the hunters time to hunt during the day.

Me with my grandpa. This is my mom's dad. Papa to me. He will be 88 in March 2011. He currently lives in a nursing home due to decreased health, decreased memory, etc. I went to see him Thanksgiving afternoon. He looked really good when I went to visit although he really didn't know who I was. He is my last living grandparent and Jansen's only great grandparent.


Jansen, Kinley, and Halton watching a movie on the dvd player after Thanksgiving dinner at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house.




Michael, Joanna, and Halton. Joanna is Jack's sister
.


Our Family on Thanksgiving. Notice my 2 hunters attire. This is routine dress for the boys usually on Thanksgiving! Overall we had a good day together and a few needed days of rest. We are truely grateful for all our many blessings in our life and I am especially grateful for my sweet boys! We remembered Jillian on this 1st Thanksgiving without her, and we thanked God for giving her to us and blessing our lives with her for a short time.






No comments:

Post a Comment