To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Birthday

My sweet boys thought it would be good to give me a surprise party for my birthday! My birthday was Nov 29th which was on a Monday but Sunday night after church we went to eat with friends and Rita told me to swing by her house before I went home. So I did. Jack and I were in separate cars and everyone was there when I arrived. I really had an indication when Jansen let it slip that Jack had put some food in the refrigerator at church but then he wouldn't tell me what it was for!

My lemon gooey butter cake made by sis-- it was yummy!!!!


Just a few of the friends at the party-- Jeremy, Dawn, Rita, Michael, Elizabeth



Jansen with 2 of his favorite girls, Julia and Kinsey. Julia picks J up after school on M and W for me when I work late and Kinsey has always had a special place in his heart . These 2 girls are sweet sisters and are very special to our family.




Me and my loving sister... Thanks for the party at your house sis! Love you and all my special friends! I had a great birthday surprise!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment