To read our story from the beginning click here

Friday, November 19, 2010

Branson

Stephanie, myself, and Rita
Last weekend I went to Branson with Dan, Rita, Conner, and Kyle to meet Luke, Stephanie, and Kiley for the weekend. The live in Oklahoma now and we miss them terribly. We were so excited to see them and spend some time together! We met up Friday afternoon for dinner at Olive Garden, after the fact that I had already lost my wallet with ALL my money, credit and debit cards!!!!! I realized when we arrived at the hotel that it was missing. I just knew I left it in Harrison after we ate lunch. We called back to the restaurant and sure thing, they had it. Said someone found it in the parking lot but none of my money was there! Ugh! I had $160.00!!!! I called and cancelled my credit and debit card anyway just in case they wrote my numbers down. Dan was so kind to drive me back to Harrison to get my wallet. Once we got back to Branson we enjoyed our dinner and fellowship time with our friens. Saturday was a day full of shopping!!!! Rita did have to buy a few things for me due to my low funds! Sunday we enjoyed worship together and lunch before we headed back home. We sure do miss our friends but we are hoping to see them again in December when they plan to come see us again!

Daniel and Luke
We didn't even get a pic of sweet Kiley during the weekend but will have to do so next time we are together. Jack and Jansen went hunting in Nashville this weekend so they didn't get to make the trip with us. It was the opening weekend of deer season so that was a must for them! Maybe we can all be together soon for some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment