To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, November 29, 2010

Deer Hunters

This hunting season I am realizing my little boy is growing up and is not so little anymore! Jack's family loves to hunt! When I say love I mean LOVE!!!! Jansen is following right in his footsteps I do believe! We had to get him new camo this year, all of his from last year was too little. The above pic is right before they left for an afternoon hunt the day before Thanksgiving at Jack's mom and dad's house ( Mawmaw and Pawpaw).

Jack, Jansen, and Pawpaw



Walking into the woods. Notice Jack and Pawpaw have guns and Jansen is carrying his lawn chair to sit in! Pee Wee is also going with them it looks like!

Jack took Jansen with him several times during the few days we were there but they never had any luck. Jansen and I came back home Friday afternoon and Jack was planning to stay and hunt until Saturday. He joked and said soon as we leave he would probably see a deer and kill it. Seriously, we were not back home when he called 2 hours later and said he had shot a 7 point! Guess Jansen talked a little much in the woods for too much serious hunting with daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment