To read our story from the beginning click here

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome Kyle Jacob!

Kyle Jacob was born Tuesday August 10, 2010 at 3:08pm weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 inches long. He is perfect!! Proud parents are Daniel and Rita (my sis) and big brother Conner.
I was looking forward to this day so much, however lots of aprehension also accompanied my feelings. I had not been in a delivery room or held a newborn since I had Jillian. I knew Kyle would be the first baby I would visit in the hospital and the first newborn I would hold since holding Jillian. I have to say, I did much better than I expected I would. I love this little boy soooo much! The feeling of him in my arms I can't even describe. He does make me miss my sweet girl but he gives me hope and strength that I have not had.

Rita, myself and Kyle about an hour after he was born


This was one of the very first pics of me holding sweet Kyle


Kyle was under the warmer after his first bath


Look at those big bright eyes!
We are so glad you are here with us Kyle! Thank you Lord for a happy, healthy, sweet baby boy to fill all our lives!





No comments:

Post a Comment