To read our story from the beginning click here

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Housecleaner

Lately Jansen has really been into cleaning around the house! I do not want to discourage this so I have let him do whatever he asks. Last week he wanted to dust, so I let him. A few days later he wanted to mop, so I let him! We have tile floors where he wanted to mop so I knew he couldn't mess anything up and he loved it! So yesterday he wanted to clean the back door, and I let him! Before I knew it he had gotten his stool and put in the dining room chair and stood up in it to reach the top of the door. I know, a little dangerous but he was cleaning for me!!! I just hope he continues to want to clean as he gets older!!

Wiping away on the door

He decided he needed to take the curtain completely down so he could wipe the glass really good, and once again I let him!



No comments:

Post a Comment