To read our story from the beginning click here

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hannah and Jonathan's Wedding

Last weekend, Jansen and Conner were the ring bearers in our friends Hannah and Jonathan's wedding. They were soooo cute, ( and handsome)!! This was there second wedding to be in this summer, so they really thought they knew what they were doing this time. They did great too I might say! This pic above is Jansen standing so still during the wedding.
Congratulations Hannah and Jonathan!

A picture of the wedding party during the ceremony. Rita and I made Conner come sit down with us during the ceremony. We didn't think he would have made it standing up there the whole time, he and Jansen probably would have started fighting!


Look at that face on Conner! This was right before he came and sat down with us. He walked out with Jansen when it was time for the recessional.



Me and my handsome boy!!! Love him soooo very much!




My sweetie! Jansen you are growning up way too fast right before my very eyes! This tuxedo really made you look so much older! I can't believe you start kindergarten this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment