To read our story from the beginning click here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

My sweet boys got me these beautiful flowers for Valentine's day along with a bag of snickers-- my favorite candy!

J holding up his goodies from us... a bag of hershey kisses, a new movie, and baseball gloves for t-ball!

J with his sack before he looked to see what he got


Jansen's class had a party at school and they went outside to play a few games and they had to pick hearts out of a box, read what it said and then do it. His heart said walk backwards to the line. It was fun watching the kids try to read and act out what their hearts said.



J ready to eat his goodies and drink his capri sun during their party. He got cute cards from his classmates and lots of candy!
Jack and I actually celebrated Valentines together Friday night by leaving Jansen with several college students from our church who were doing a fund raiser for mission trips this summer. We then went to eat at my favorite restaraunt, Marketplace! I of course had to get a chocolate butter mess for dessert! We ate so much we were miserable when we left but we had a good time together!





No comments:

Post a Comment