To read our story from the beginning click here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jack the Referee

I will let most of these pictures do the talking... Yes my husband is a basketball referee and he loves it! I don't mind it so much until this time of year and he is gone a lot! February is the busiest month of the season with tournaments starting so by this time I am ready for the season to be over so he is home with me and J more! Not much longer and this season is over for the year! Yea!

Waiting during a time out

I love this picture! I caught him and one of the other guys chatting during a time out and I love their expressions on their faces!

Jansen wanted his picture with the court in the background! This night we were at Alma and their gym is amazing for a high school!

From October until March of every year this is the life of my husband... thus the life of me and Jansen too!!! Jack absolutely loves to referee high school basketball and makes some good extra money while doing so!

Jansen and I don't go watch him a lot since several games are during the week on school nights but we like to go on Friday nights if we can. Last week we went to Alma with him on Saturday to a game and enjoyed our time. I tried to get some pics of Jack in action. It was pretty hard since he was never still!

This would have been a good pic if he hadn't put his hand right up in the way of his face!

Blowing his whistle... not sure what for though!

Daddy and sweet Jansen after the game









1 comment: