To read our story from the beginning click here

Saturday, February 5, 2011

11 months

I know I have said this just about every month but where does the time go? I honestly cannot believe Jillian was born 11 months ago today. It blows my mind to think next month is 1 year since the day she entered this world for only a brief while. These 2 pics of Jansen holding her are some of my most favorite. He still talks about Jillian nearly everyday and we all miss her dearly. She is forever a part of our family and always Jansen's little sister.



My sweet sister's husband Daniel went to college at Harding University and the campus redid their Auditorium where chapel is held daily, big events, etc and they asked for donations to renovate the seat cushions on the chairs. Daniel and Rita bought a seat in Jillian's memory. My sweet friend Emily, who also went to Harding, wanted to go over one day a few weeks ago and find Jillian's seat so we did! Her seat is on the end of the second row so easy to find! I love seeing her name on things, just reminds me she forever lives in our hearts and so many others will see her name for many years to come!


Thank you Daniel and Rita for this sweet reminder of our girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment