To read our story from the beginning click here

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Tree and Elfie

So this is Elfie! I'm sure everyone knows about The Elf on the Shelf and we got one this year! My mom and dad actually sent J one and he has loved it so much! He was real creative with the name, huh?! Elfie found some interesting spots to land when he would arrive back every morning. This just happened to be when he was on top of the Christmas tree!!!!

My mom got this ornament for Jansen this year, very cute I thought!

This ornament he brought home from school this year. I love the homemade ornaments. I remember all the ones my mom and dad put on their tree when I was little and I plan to do the same for Jansen! By the way, Deer Hunter was his Indian name during their Thanksgiving Feast at school!


Another cute gingerbread ornament he made at school


We have really enjoyed our tree this year with all of the fun ornaments, but this year is especially more special since it is the first year with Jillian's name on ornaments, or just having ornaments to remember her by. I love looking at them on our tree and thought I would share them on here. The above ornament is the one Rita gave me for my birthday this year. Love, Love, Love it!!


Crystal angel my mom gave us


This sweet angel was a gift from my secret sister at church. I have no idea who gave it to me and probably won't know until our reveal party in April but I love her for thinking of me during this Christmas season.


This sweet ornament is also special. I actually got 2 of these from 2 very special friends. I put up 2 trees in my house this year so each tree has one! The wording on it says " Every life leaves something beautiful behind." I love the saying but also love the sea shell shape since we love to go to the beach every year!


A view of our tree in the living room. I actually don't think I took a picutre of the other tree I put up in the dining room, Oh well! I'm getting closer to all the Christmas pictures! Hopefully I will be caught up soon!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment