To read our story from the beginning click here

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Eve

This is really sparkling grape juice they are holding! Rita and her father-in-law Randy were being silly with the bottles and I couldn't resist taking a picture! We went to Randy and Debbie's house for dinner on New Year's Eve and watched some football on TV for a while before the boys all started being grumpy and fighting (which is often with J and Conner!) Jack and I were home by 10:00pm and I was sound asleep by 11:30pm! Is this a sign of me getting old????!!!!! Oh well, I love my sleep!

Rita and Daniel with thier sparkling grape juice!


Me and sis. I didn't get a picture of myself and Jack on New Year's Eve. :(
We are looking forward to a new year in hopes many happy times are ahead for our family. 2010 was a year I never dreamed I would experience but I can say I am a stronger person and have a totally different perspective on many, many things in life. It is very troubling in a way to leave 2010 behind as this was the year Jillian was born and it just makes it very aware to me we are getting farther away from that day she entered our life, but in another way we are getting closer to meeting her again one day in heaven.




1 comment: