To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, January 3, 2011

More Birthday Fun for Me!

So obviously the story of my blog is that posts are always going to be way late!!! I'm trying to once again play catch up and get a few posts done.
On the night of my birthday we went to eat dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Marketplace! I absolutely love their chocolate butter mess for dessert! Rita, Dan, and the boys joined us and so did some of our best friends Andy, Emily, and baby Brooks. Rita gave me an ornament with Jillian's name and footprints she had done when she was born and has saved it for me; what a special gift!

Jansen being his silly self trying to make Kyle smile for the camera!


Daniel and Conner



Emily, Andy, and Brooks




Me, Jack, Jansen, and baby Kyle...My birthday dinner was wonderful and Jack and Jansen spoiled me with some great gifts also. I got a black shelf ladder to sit in the house and put pictures on, the new Karen Kingsbury book, Unlocked, a Christmas CD, flowers, cards, and lots of love. Overall I had a great birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment