To read our story from the beginning click here

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Homework and School

Jansen's first sheet of homework-- I don't know why it is sideways, I can't get it to load correctly.

Jansen doing his homework for the first time ever! My baby is such a big boy now!!

Jansen had homework for the first time just a few days after school started. I couldn't believe it, my baby is only in kindergarten and has homework???!!!! And guess what? He has had a sheet of homework everyday since then! He has had to practice each letter of the alphabet after they go over it that do at school. He brings home a worksheet and has to write the capital and lower case letter and circle the letter among other letters in an "alphabet soup". He really seems to be doing well in kindergarten so far and loves school, looking forward to going every day. The second week, he did not get a sticker on his chart one day. I asked him what happened and he said he was "chit chatting" a little much! He also had to stand on the fence and miss 10 minutes of his recess that day! The boy is just like his daddy when it comes to talking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment