To read our story from the beginning click here

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Emily's Baby Shower

All of the hostesses for Emily's shower: L to R: Debbie H., Tammy B., Stephanie C., Emily, myself, Marilyn S., and Rita H.\
The very cute Banner Rita made as part of the decor

The door hanger I made for Emily to take to the hospital and hang on her door when she has Brooks


Cookies I also made--they are not perfect or professional by any means but they did taste pretty good!



I'm not sure why this picture posted two times, but oh well, the hostesses again!!


Last Sunday I hosted a baby shower at my house for one of my best friends, Emily, who is due to have her first child, Brooks next month. I knew I wanted to do this for Emily and I knew it would help me to overcome my difficulty with going to baby showers. I had not been to a baby shower since Jillian was born until I went to Rita's baby shower for Kyle in July. I really had fun planning Emily's shower and I really enjoyed getting to celebrate the upcoming birth of Brooks with all of our friends. Emily got lots of cute goodies for baby Brooks and we had lots of yummy snacks at the shower! We can't wait to meet Brooks and pray that God blesses Emily and Andy with a healthy and happy little boy through a safe delivery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment