To read our story from the beginning click here

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dessert as Dinner

The Before: Chocolate Butter Mess-- the best dessert ever!!

The After!!!! Rita and I shared this and ate the entire thing!!


Rita, myself, Emily, Stephanie and Kylie. Rita was holding Kyle but the lady that took our picture did not get him! He was really in his car seat, I promise!


Sweet Kiley after she had ate ice cream!



Steph and Kiley with their Butter Mess


Friday night Jack and Jansen went to a high school football game in our area and so did Rita's husband Daniel, Steph's husband Luke, and Emily's husband Andy. We all decided we did not want to go sit at the football game, especially when we really didn't know anyone who was playing. We decided instead to have a girls night. We really weren't that hungry but the idea of going somewhere getting dessert sounded pretty good to all of us. Marketplace was my vote so that's were we went. Rita and I love their Chocolate Butter Mess! To me it is by far the absolute best dessert in the world! The pictures tell the story but let me describe it.... It is a glass frozen with chocolate on the inside and outside of the glass, filled with ice cream, topped with whipped cream and peanut butter drizzled on top and nuts sprinkled on also! It is heavenly! Rita and I decided it would be in our best interest if we shared one and we pretty much licked it clean!!! What a fun night with some of my very best girlfriends-- love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment