To read our story from the beginning click here

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Happy Heart


Jansen came home from school today with a note from his teacher in his folder that I think Jack and I will always remember. The note reads as follows:
Jansen,
I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for being a good friend to our new student. You were so kind to him and thoughtful by patting him on the back and leg when he was scared. You made my heart smile!
Your Friend, Mrs. Bonner
Wow!!! My little kindergartener!! Mrs Bonner has no idea how proud that makes his mommy and daddy also! We strive to teach him the love of Christ and to be a godly example in everything he does and we pray each day that he lets Christ live through him and shine for others. Today is one of those days that I think he did that. It may not be a big deal to others, but to us this is something huge! Jansen, we pray you continue to live to be a follower of God and to love and comfort others in uncertain situations. We love you sweet boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment