To read our story from the beginning click here

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Good Eats!

The most amazing dessert--I don't remember exactly what it was called but it was a reece's cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I have never been there until our trip to Dallas and the desserts were wonderful!

This one was key lime cheesecake and it was great also!

Jack and I at the Cheesecake Factory. Jansen took this picture and it was very good if I must say so myself. I just look a little sleepy here!


Saturday night Rita and I met the rest of the family at Red Lobster after the game to eat and it was yummy!



Me and my sweet boy!





2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. I sure could go for some more of either of these. But my chocolate truffle tower cake was excellent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you updated your blog today so I just had fun looking at it. You have some great pictures! You know I am not a big dessert person, but I would take anything from the Cheesecake Factory anytime!

    ReplyDelete