To read our story from the beginning click here

Friday, June 25, 2010

My very first blog entry!


So I have decided to start a blog to journal our family events. This post will be fairly short, simply to get myself started and to say I have made a post! I love my family dearly and I plan to use this blog as a way to keep up with more "scrapbooking" our life since I have slacked on my regular scrapbooks. I plan to post about the recent events in our life regarding Jillian and her diagnosis of Trisomy 13 and the joy we have been blessed with in our life, even since she has left this earth. My precious children, Jansen and Jillian, mean more to me than they will ever know. My dear husband, Jack, has been so good during this most trying time of our life. I love you all so much! I am blessed with a loving church family of whom has helped carry our burden the past 7 months since finding out Jillian's diagnosis. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by love of my friends and family more than I feel that I ever have in my life. Our life has changed forever because of the short life Jillian was blessed with and we are living each day waiting to meet her again in eternity!

1 comment:

  1. oh YAY!! I am your first follower and commenter. Renay, we as well have been blessed by Jillian's short earthly life. Watching you through the past 7 months has been a blessing because your faith has been so strong. I can't wait for many more Jansen & Jillian posts. Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete