To read our story from the beginning click here

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little Dribblers

Jansen's school does an activity called Little Dribblers every January and February. He got to participate last year and also wanted to do it this year. They practiced 2 times a week and then performed at halftime of the last high school regular season game. He absolutely loved it! They learn basic skills needed to dribble a basketball and mixed in a few tricks with it also.

Waving to his fans. Unfortunately, mommy was sick with the dreadful stomach virus and didn't get to go. Daddy took lots of pictures and recorded him also for me to watch. I was miserable so there was no way I could have gone... I'll spare the details!!!

Jansen and some of the other little guys dribbling away!


Dribbling around cones during the performance




Group Shot... I'm sure this is just the very beginning of sports for this little man! I love it though and wouldn't want it any other way!



Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment