To read our story from the beginning click here

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Summertime and Slip n Slide

Yummy Watermelon on a hot summer evening

Jansen and Conner running through the Slip n Slide

J and C posing for a pic while soaking up the cool water


J acting like he was sliding on the Slip n Slide. He really just laid down and wanted me to take his picture!! He or Conner would not actually run and slide, they just played in the water and laid down in the water!



My 2 favorite boys-- my sweet son and my adorable nephew
Today has been soooo hot here in our town! I think it was right at 100 degrees today !! I love summertime but when it is this hot it's not really that much fun unless you are in water. So, this evening after dinner, I hooked up the water hose to the slip n slide and let Jansen and Conner enjoy cooling off! They had a blast together playing in the water! Who doesn't like a cold, red watermelon on a hot summer day too???!!!! We enjoyed the evening with Nana, Pop, Uncle Dan, Aunt Rita and Conner while eating watermelon and trying to keep cool.... Oh how we love summertime at our house!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment