To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, July 12, 2010

Flowers for Jillian







We have ordered Jillian's marker for her grave however it has not come in yet. Probably another month or so before we get it. We have been wanting to put some flowers on her grave but I just haven't been able to go buy any yet, a very hard task to think about. Jack went one day and got an arrangement and a vase to put them in that we can stick in the ground until we get her marker. We finally took them to the cemetary last week and Jack and Jansen also watered her grave. The sod was dying so we thought we would water it, Jansen is such a good helper in all kinds of ways and he is so good for us and so good to us right now as we continue to recover from losing Jillian. I miss my sweet girl terribly and I love my boys dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment