To read our story from the beginning click here

Monday, February 13, 2012

First catching up attempt!

Jansen's first sleepover! How cute and sweet are these pictures? He wanted his friend Brody to spend the night and they both did great! They slept upstairs by themselves in the playroom all night and had a great time! This was in March 2011






Having fun before bedtime!



Just for my keepsake, when I finally do print a book with all my posts one day, I want to have as much included as I can so I'm attempting to go back through pictures from our last year and highlight all the fun moments together as a family! Spring break, March 2011 we went to our good frind Emily's hometown to her parents house and enjoyed a few days together and then went to my in laws cabin in their hometown and enjoyed a few days. The above pic is Jansen and Brooks on the paddleboat at Paw Paw's pond.



Jansen, Jack, and Andy


Emily and Brooks


Me, Emily, Brooks, Rita, and Kyle shopping in El Dorado




No comments:

Post a Comment